**Last Modified:** May 1, 2018
This Privacy Statement explains how Presen (“Presen,” “we,” “us,” or“our”) collects, uses, and discloses your information. The Privacy Statement appliesto all services and products, except those products that have a separate PrivacyStatement.
Where applicable, you consent to the use of your information as described in this PrivacyStatement each time you use our products or services, so we urge you to read this documentin full, and [Contact Us](/about) ifyou have any questions.
### Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identifyyou. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked toinformation that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personalinformation does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized oraggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with otherinformation or otherwise, to identify you.
Here is a description of the types of personal information we may collect and how wemayuse it:
What Personal Information We Collect
Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personalinformation from or about you.
* **Information you provide**: We collect the personal information youprovide—such as your name, username, or email address—when you use our products andservices, create an account [Contact Us](/about) participate in an online survey, participate in community discussions or chat rooms,apply for employment, interact with us at in-person events, or otherwise interact withus.
* **Information about payments**: If you make a purchase, we collect personalinformation in connection with the purchase. This information includes paymentinformation, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information;otheraccount and authentication information; and billing, shipping, and contact details.
* **Information about use of our services and products**: When you visit ourwebsitesor cloud environment, we may collect information about the type of device you use,yourdevice’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, thetype of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information,browsing information, session summary information, file attributes (includingattributesfor photos, videos, music, and documents), and location information from or about thecomputers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products orservices. We may gather some of this information automatically. Whereavailable, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies todetermine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products andservices.
* **Information from third parties**: We may collect information from thirdparties,including business partners and marketing agencies. This includes your contactinformation from marketing partners when we engage in joint marketing or co-brandingactivities, your IP address or location information from service providers to offercertain products and services relevant to your location, and data from your socialnetworks to authenticate your product use with us, or that you grant permission to ourproducts or services to access.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Generally speaking, we use personal information to provide, improve, and develop ourproducts and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements andservices, and to protect us and our users.
Presen, Inc. collects, processes, and determines how to processyour personal information as data controller for the following purposes:
* **Providing, improving, and developing our products and services**: We usepersonal information to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services,and advertising. This includes using personal information for purposes such asdata analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimateinterestin offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enterasweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, we may use the personal information youprovide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additionalrules, which may contain further information about how we use personal information, sowe encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
* **Communicating with you**: Subject to your prior express consent, we mayusepersonal information to send you marketing communications in relation to Presen’s ownproducts and services; communicate with you about your account,transactions, or employment requests; and inform you about our policies and terms. Also subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal informationwiththird-party partners who may send you marketing communications in relation to theirproducts and services. If you no longer wish to receive email communications formarketing purposes, please [Contact Us](/about) toopt out. We may use your information to process and respond to your requestswhenyou contact us.
* **Offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services**: Subject toyour prior express consent, we may use personal information to personalize yourexperience with our products and services, on third-party websites and applications,andto determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior expressconsent,note that you may withdraw your consent by [Contacting Us](/about).
* **Promoting safety and security**: We use personal information to helpverifyaccounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and security, such as bymonitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity orviolations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimateinterest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
As a global company, Presen has a number of corporate affiliatesindifferent jurisdictions. Each of these affiliates collects, processes anddetermineshow to process your personal information as a data controller to help provide you theproducts and services you request.
### Cookies and Similar Technologies
You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in somecasesdoing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
### Disclosure of Personal Information
We make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with ustoprovide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personalinformation will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide orimproveour products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties fortheir own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
We share personal information with companies that provide services on our behalf, suchaswebsite hosting; email services; marketing; sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, andotherpromotions; auditing; payment processing; fulfilling customer orders; data analytics;providing customer support; conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys; andother services that assist in selling our products and services. These companiesareobligated to protect your information and may be located wherever we operate.
Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share personal information with all Presen-affiliatedcompanies. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture,assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of ourbusiness, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we maytransfer any and all personal information to the relevant third party.
Legal Compliance and Security
It may be necessary—by law or as a result of legal process, litigation, or requestsfrompublic or governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us todisclose personal information. We may also disclose personal information if wedetermine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues ofpublic importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that disclosureis reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce ourterms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
### Your Rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate,complete,and up-to-date. Depending on where you live, you may have the rights describedbelow.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that wecollect. You are also entitled to object to or restrict, at any time, the furtherprocessing of your personal information. You have the right to receive yourpersonalinformation in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint withthecompetent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personalinformation.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may requestinformation from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access suchinformation, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information wemaintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirementsallowor require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal informationthatwe maintain.
You may [Contact Us](/about) toexercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe,andin any event in less than 30 days.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request informationregarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the thirdparties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please [Contact Us](/about) andinclude “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the request.
### Closing Accounts
Please [Contact Us](/about) toclose your account in relation to the following uses of your personal information:
* providing, improving, and developing our products and services;
* communicating with you;
* sharing your personal information with third-party partners for marketingcommunications;
* offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services;
* promoting safety and security; or
* providing products and services (for such requests, Presen,Inc.will act on behalf of its local affiliates).
If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and we maydelete any or all of your information without liability. We may retain, however,information related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or futureabuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analysis of non-personalinformation, account recovery, auditing our records, or enforcing our rights andobligations under our agreements.
### Third-Party Websites and Services
Our products and services, including our websites and digital media properties, maycontain links to or the ability for you to access third-party websites, products, andservices. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those thirdparties, nor are we responsible for the information or content their products andservicescontain. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by us. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third parties before proceeding touse their websites, products, or services.
### Information Security, Integrity, and Retention
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access toyourPresen products, account credentials, and computers or other devices. Ifyou feel that the security of your account or personal information has been compromised,please immediately[ContactUs](/about). Please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security system isimpenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will promptly notify you andtheproper authorities if required by law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill thepurposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period isrequiredor permitted by law.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under16. Ifwe learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16—or theequivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, such as 13 in the United States—wewill take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately [Contact Us](/about) ifyou become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and you are a registered user ofour products or services, California law permits you to request and obtain removal ofcontent or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please [Contact Us](/about)withspecific information about where the content or information is posted and attesting thatyou posted it. We will then make reasonable, good faith efforts to remove the postfrom prospective public view, or anonymize it so you cannot be individually identified,tothe extent required by applicable law. Please be aware that such a request doesnotensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have postedandthat there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal evenifrequested.
### Information Transfers, Storage, and Processing Globally
When we share your personal information with our partners, Presen-affiliatedcompanies, and service providers, your personal information may be transferred to and/ormade accessible from countries out of the European Economic Area. In suchcircumstances, we will enter into model contractual clauses as adopted by the EuropeanCommission, or rely on alternative legal bases such as the Privacy Shield, whereapplicable, or binding corporate rules where our partners or service providers haveadopted such internal policies approved by European data protection authorities.
### Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies,industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. We expectmostsuch changes to be minor. Any non-material changes will take effect immediatelyuponposting of an updated Privacy Statement. There may, however, be cases wherechangesto the Privacy Statement may be more significant. In such cases, we will provideyoueither a prominent notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sendingyou a notification.
Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the PrivacyStatement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agreeto the revised Privacy Statement, please refrain from using our products or services and [Contact Us](/about) toclose any account you may have created.
**Last Modified:** May 1, 2018
### Definition of "Cookies"
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookiesare widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers,phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we storeon your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and othersoftware, including web beacons and pixel tags, for similar purposes. In thisCookieStatement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
### Types of Cookies
* **Essential cookies**: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide youwith our websites and services and to enable essential features, such as providingshopping cart or product application functionality. If you disable thesecookies,we will not be able to fulfill your requests.
* **Performance and functionality cookies**: These cookies collectinformationabout how you use our websites and services and allow us to remember the choices youmake while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimizeour websites and make them easier for you to use, and it does not personally identifyyou. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to usecertain features of our websites, applications, and services, and it may reduce thesupport or information that we can provide you.
* **Analytics and customization cookies**: These cookies collect informationweuse in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites, applications andservicesare being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customizeour websites. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able touse certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it may reduce thesupport or information that we can provide you.
* **Advertising cookies**: These cookies collect information about yourbrowsing or shopping history and are used to make advertising messages more relevanttoyou. They perform functions like preventing the same advertisement fromcontinuously reappearing, ensuring that advertisements are properly displayed, and insome cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. We maysharethis information with third parties to help create and deliver advertisingpersonalizedto you and your interests. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you maynotbe able to use certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it mayreduce the support or information that we can provide you.
* **Social networking cookies**: These cookies are used to enable you tosharepages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networkingandother websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
### Cookies Placed by Third Parties
### Controlling and Opting Out of Cookies
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browsercookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls andtoexercise your cookie preferences, visit your browser or device’s help material. Ifyou choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you may not be able to use certainfeaturesof our websites and services.
### Do Not Track
Some browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. We do notprocess or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Instead, we adhere to the standardsdescribed in our [Privacy Statement](#privacy-statement) andthis [Cookie Statement](#cookie-statement).